Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Now I'm gonna show you what I already know

This is a really cool video for French techno duo zombie zombie's song "Driving This Road Until Death Sets You Free." It's a cool, atmospheric song, yes, but G.I. Joe action figures performing a homage to John Carpenter's The Thing takes it over the top. It was directed by Simon Gesrel and Xavier Ehretsmann.

If you haven't seen The Thing, this won't spoil it as it's not the exact same story, but it's along the same lines. Also, if you haven't seen the movie, definitely get on that because it rules.



UPDATE: Ugh, these new YouTube borders look like crap.

1 comment:

Osa Corcovado Tours said...

I like the ѵaluablе іnfoгmаtion уou prονіde in youг articles. I'll bookmark your blog and check again here frequently. I'm quite surе I will learn plenty of nеw stuff right here! Good luck for thе neхt!