Thursday, April 23, 2009

Cool Uniform Props: Flyers third/throwback jersey


I figured I better get this one up before the Flyers were (possibly) out of the playoff picture a lot earlier than last year, so here are the official Cool Uniform Props for their third jerseys that debuted this season.

Styled like the original 1970s Flyers jerseys, the orange on these things really pops. And we're big fans of that around Orange Whip. I also like the white C and A's on the front of the jersey, the white background for last names on the back, and the fact the numbers on the sleeves aren't contained within the white stripe. I think the arm stripes were a little less even/skinnier in the '70s, but I like them better here.

Let's hope we haven't seen the last of these jerseys for this season.

No comments: