Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Better off bad



I'm fairly certain Tron: Legacy is going to be pretty cool anyway, but I wish the sequel would have Jeff Bridges' Flynn be a bad guy as implied in the original Comic-Con teaser posted above.

That's the implication I took from it, anyway. Having seen the subsequent trailers and TV spots that lay out more of the overall story, the teaser views as simply ambiguous. I had taken it as implying the bearded Flynn was now some corrupted/master controller who had his avatar riding around killing trouble makers.

Seems more interesting than the straight forward story it looks like we're going to get. Maybe my idea will be similar to the background on how we end up at the start of Legacy. We'll see.

I guess Bridges does end up playing a baddie though, even if it's a CGI'd version of his younger face (at least, that's what I think they did).

No comments: